This error message pops when your connection is unstable or other apps may interfere with Free Fire app. To resolve this issue we suggest:
1. Try to play other game modes first.
2. Make sure no other application is running when playing Free Fire and refrain from using any MOD or third-party programs.
3. Close other apps before launching Free Fire. It is also a good idea to check and close apps that run behind the background.
4. Turn off your device regularly to fix IP and DNS problems. We recommend restarting your device every 5 days.
5. Always use WIFI when available but remember free or open WIFI usually provide low bandwidth.
6. If it's available, try switching from WIFI to data or vice versa and check which connection is better.
7. If you are using data, make sure your signal is strong and is using the correct mobile communications standard when on mobile data (4G or LTE).
For more troubleshooting tips, feel free to check our guide on Connection Issues.