Our policies and Terms of Service are designed to promote a positive and enjoyable experience for all Free Fire players. We are also committed to providing parents with the information they need and empowering them to help their children enjoy a safe and enjoyable experience on Free Fire.
For more information, please refer to the FAQ below or to our Terms of Service.
Q1: What is Free Fire?
- Free Fire is an online, mobile-only battle royale game designed to offer players an enjoyable social experience.
- You can watch this video for a quick overview of what the game entails.
Q2: Where can I download Free Fire?
You can download Free Fire in the following places:
- iOS - Available on the App Store
- Android - Available on Google Play
Q3: What transactions can be made in the game?
- Players can earn tools for enhancing gameplay and in-game currency by playing the game, which can be used to purchase in-game characters and items.
- Players can also purchase diamonds with real-world currency, which can also be used to purchase in-game characters and items.
Q4: Is Free Fire safe for my child to play?
- We are committed to providing a positive, safe and enjoyable experience for all Free Fire players.
- As stated in our Terms of Service, players who have not reached the age of majority (child/children) are required to seek parental consent before registering to play the game. If you are a parent or guardian creating an account on behalf of your child, you are also required to agree to the Terms of Service before registering an account.
Q5: Who can talk to my child in Free Fire?
- Free Fire’s chat feature is designed to foster conversations between players and build a strong sense of community.
- Free Fire players can chat with other players that they have added to their friend's list and chat during gameplay.
- Players can also communicate with team members who would also first have to be added to their friend's list.
Q6: What are the age requirements for my child to play the game?
- Free Fire’s age rating in the Google Play and Apple App Stores depends on the rating system in your country.
- In most countries, Free Fire is rated 12+. Please refer to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store for more details on the specific age rating in your country.
Q7: My child has registered for Free Fire, but is not old enough to play the game. What can I do?
- If you learn that your child is under the age of majority but has registered for Free Fire without your knowledge or approval, please email the details to our Support Page. For more information on age restrictions, please refer to our Terms of Service.
- As described below, both Google and Apple also offer a range of settings that empower parents to control access to certain apps.
Q8: What control do I have over my child’s account? Where can I learn about parental controls?
- Free Fire is available for download on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. • Both Google and Apple offer a range of settings that empower parents to control various aspects such as which apps your children can access and how they make in-app purchases.
- You are advised to refer to the links below for instructions and more information on how to control these settings: