Incubator is the place in Luck Royale where you can get exclusive items (fashion or weapon skins). You can pay diamonds to spin for a chance to win Evolution Stones, Blueprints or other rewards shown on the wheel (rewards may vary). Tap on "Enter" button in the middle of the wheel to open the full list of Grand Prizes.
How to play:
1. You can spin using diamonds or Incubator Vouchers.
2. One spin or five spins options are available.
3. All available Incubator Vouchers you can check on top of the screen. When tap on the Incubator Voucher icon you will see the total number of vouchers and breakdown by type.
4. Incubator Vouchers can be:
- permanent (without expiry date)
- with an expiry date (e.g. by end of March, by end of April etc.)
Incubator Vouchers with an expiry date will be used first. You don't need to choose which type of vouchers to use.
5. To redeem Grand Prizes you need to have the required number of Blueprints and Evolution Stones. Tap on Grand Prize you would like to redeem and tap "Exchange". Each Grand Prize of Incubator can be redeemed only once
Q1: What prizes can I get when I spin?
You will stand a chance to win legendary costumes or weapon skins as Grand Prize. Tap on the 'Enter' to check the number of Blueprint and Evolution Stones required to redeem Grand Prizes. All other rewards are shown on the wheel.
Q2: Are the Grand Prizes I get from Incubator permanent?
Yes. All Grand Prizes are permanent.
Q3: How do I know how many Blueprints and Evolution Stones I already owned?
You can find the current number of Blueprints and Evolution Stones on the top of the wheel. You may also find them in your Vault in the Others section.
Q4: How do I know when the current Incubator season will be ended?
You can find the ending time on top of the wheel.